May 08, 2007

Update on Rebecca...

In Phoenix
Rebecca and her 'new' friend (Brady...Roz's grandson)
Snow White (aka: Rebecca)
Posing in her new sun dress



Well it's been forever since I've updated any of you on Rebecca. I mean this blog was suppose to be about our family but I've gotten off track there for a while. Now I'm back. Here's the scoop and a couple of pictures of my 'Girly Girl'.

Rebecca is 3 years 9 months now and has finally turned from a Tom boy into my little princess...literally! She LOVES to wear dresses. This week we got her 4 new dresses to wear when we're out...since I won't let her wear her Snow White and Cinderella dresses when we leave. It was a fight, but with her new sun dresses she doesn't care as long as she's wearing one. Now I just need to get her to remember to keep her legs crosses while she sitting. I haven't quite got her convinced to wear shorts underneath yet or understanding why she can't just show her pretty panties to everyone.

She's doing great though. I'm putting her in school after her 4th birthday. I'm preparing her for it and letting her know that it's coming. She says that when she turns 4 she will go, but I'm not sure it'll be that easy. Right now she's showing no desire to go. I hope that after I take her on a tour soon, she'll get more excited and want to go. She still remembers her other school that made her so sick. I think she'll do fine and fit right in. She's certainly not shy about making friends and does it very easily. She'll go up to anyone and play with them and it doesn't matter if they're younger or older. She went up to some teenagers the other day and wanted to play with them...funny.

Enjoy the pictures. I'll get better at posting...I promise!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a beautiful girly-girl! Thanks for the update and the pictures. Hope you've had time to put your feet up and rest since returning home..boy, you deserve it! Love ya.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Oh, Rebecca is so pretty! Thanks for the update on her. Wow, I can't believe she'll be four in 3 months! She's just so adorable! Hope she enjoys pre-school.

Myldy said...

She's getting to be so big....she's a little lady, not a baby anymore. Whaaaaaaa. I miss seeing her grow.
And going to school.....she's going to try out for the cheerleading team isn't she?

Stahl family said...

What an adorable girly-girl! I loved her singing too!