and our daily adventures...
Gorgeous pictures! I love them. Becca has grown up so much and you 2 look great! Thanks for sharing these with us.
Those are great! Rebecca's hair is awesome!!!
Oh those are SWEET pictures! I agree, I too was struck by the thickness, length, and just plain beauty of Rebecca's hair. Gorgeous! You all look wonderful. Thanks for posting 'em!r
Oh so CUTE!!! I can't believe that great big 4! Has it really been a year since we took those pics?Y'all look happy and fabulous! Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gorgeous pictures! I love them. Becca has grown up so much and you 2 look great! Thanks for sharing these with us.
Those are great! Rebecca's hair is awesome!!!
Oh those are SWEET pictures! I agree, I too was struck by the thickness, length, and just plain beauty of Rebecca's hair. Gorgeous! You all look wonderful. Thanks for posting 'em!r
Oh so CUTE!!! I can't believe that great big 4! Has it really been a year since we took those pics?
Y'all look happy and fabulous! Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment