August 31, 2007

Me & Rusty Wallace! Too Cool!!!!


So I was coming back from my quick trip to Denver yesterday with a layover in Phoenix. Get on the plane and who else gets on the plane??? Only Nascar Winston Cup Champion Rusty Wallace, John Andretti AND Larry McRenolds!!! I almost fainted! So when we got off the plane I got a picture with Rusty. I also got a picture of Larry coming down the escalator. I was standing right next to him at baggage claim (yes...they get their own luggage!) but he was on his phone and didn't want to be too much of a stalker.
All the racers are in town this weekend for the big race in Fontana which WE ARE GOING TO!!!! This is a great start to a fantastic weekend!!!

1 comment:

Stahl family said...

OMG!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!?!?!

That is so cool that I don't even mind having missed you when I was in your neighborhood last week. If you were home, this never would have happened! :)

BTW, how were the races?