February 03, 2008

Rebecca's newly organized room...


Thanks for the inspirtation 'Lisa Momma'. You're toy room looked so good, I had to go get an organizer for Rebecca's room. What a difference. I was able to completely clean out her closet, get rid of that dreadful organizer with the 12 bins and put all those toys in these 4 bins. It will hopefully help Rebecca to keep her room clean. She was getting frustrated because there were soooo many places to put things and now there are only 4. Cool! I was also able to eliminate the book shelf that was dangerous because it was top heavy and I could never remember to get the gadget to attach it to the wall. I was always worried because of the small earthquakes we do have. Now the worries are gone.

2 comments:

Myldy said...

Love the room! So girly!

Lisa said...

You're very welcome for the inspiration!! Rebecca's room looks so cute & neat!