August 05, 2008

I'm going to the Dr. Phil show...


So, the Bakersfield Stay At Home Moms group is going to the taping of the Dr. Phil show and I'm super excited. The show is paying for the whole trip! They are sending out a bus to pick us all up and bring us back AND paying for daycare for all the moms who need it so that they can come too! We'll either be going on August 28th or 29th. Details are still coming in. What a nice surprise though. I guess one of the moms wrote to them and told them about our group of 120+ SAHM moms and they said 'Come on Down'....that's price it right huh? LOL! I'll keep you posted and of course take pictures. Thanks Alison for setting this up...not that you read my blog! Ha!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! That's so neat!!!!

Myldy said...

You'll have to tell me all about it....I seem to miss all the good things....well when we come back to CA we can do more things, I'll be better and not have anything else going on. YAY!

Stahl family said...

WOW! I missed a lot! The violin is cool. I love music! And how awesome is going to Dr Phil?!?