That about sums it up. I've been busy making scrapbook layouts and making cards for my other Blog (Get To Stampin').
Nothing else. Planning a big yard sale for Rebecca's school for March 21st. Just sent a letter home to all the parents to call me if they have stuff to donate and if they want to help. Gotta go get a storage unit next week to start storing all the stuff. Lord knows our garage can't handle it right now. We still have a ton of boxes we're not unpacking from the move here. I don't have a clue what's in them, probably don't need any of it since we've lived without it since June 1st.
We've got some exciting news, but can't share it until next week or the week after. Have to get some things in place before I spill the beans. And before you start thinking it: NO, I'm not pregnant. It's something so completely different. I'll leave you guessing.
Have a great weekend.
2 comments:
OMG The suspense! SO not right!!!!
I'll look around and see if I have anything for the yard sale. Plus I'm sure I'll come shop haha I love yard sales :)
Can't wait to hear your news!
Good luck on the garage sale...
Post a Comment