January 27, 2009

PTC Family Skate Night...

Every couple of months the PTC (Parent/Teacher Committee) has a skate night at our skating rink to raise money for our school. We've missed the last two, but went tonight. HOW STINKING FUN!!! Rebecca has never skated before. It took her about an hour to get the hang of it and she did really well. Joe and I even remembered how to do it. We spent the evening behind and infront catching her when she falls. My BACK is KILLING me!!! Poor thing is going to have some bruises on her arms and her butt hurts already for those few times we missed. LOL. Of course...I forgot my camera. But Joe was smart and took this on his Blackberry. Not great quality, but it's a picture non the less. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cheeziemommie said...

How fun!!! So glad you got a pic! I used to LOOOOOVE the school skate parties when I was a kid! We haven't been able to make it to any of ours yet either. Hopefully the next one! :)

Lisa said...

Oh, how fun! I haven't been on roller skates in ages! I would definitely have bruises all over my arms & butt if I were to roller skate now!