We have a phone! I saw the Verizon guy over at the neighbors yesterday as Joe and I were unloading all of our stuff from Texas and I went over and stalked him! We weren't schedule to have it turned on-I have no idea why not, since we had like a 100 work orders in-but he did it anyway. I just turned on my Southern Charm-works every time! I'll email everyone with the new number.
3 comments:
A HUGE congrats on the house sale! That was so fast! That is so awesome for you guys... i'm sure you can think of a million things you can do with that money when it comes in! Ours collected a good amount of interest for us before we bought our new house. I'm glad to hear your waves of good news!
That is great news on how quickly your house sold..congratulations to you guys! Yay for more money! And yay for finally gettin' your phone hooked up! don't forget to email the number. glad things are going so well in your new home - look forward to the pictures of how beautiful it is.
So great that your house sold!!! Right time..... right place. Terrific!
Also glad you batted those eyes lashes and got the phone guy to hook up the phone.
Post a Comment