and our daily adventures...
Gosh I can't believe how Becca has grown! She's not a baby anymore!The park looks like a wonderful place to play. Glad it was nice weather.Miss you guys!
super adorable! it does look like she's having great fun! we love the jacket, by the way ;-)Kay saw Rebecca's picture and says "BECCA"!! we miss you guys.
You mean you guys haven't had any rain? It has been on and off rain for us the last few days...much better here than in Hawaii though... I feel bad for our family there. Weather looks great on your pictures!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Gosh I can't believe how Becca has grown! She's not a baby anymore!
The park looks like a wonderful place to play. Glad it was nice weather.
Miss you guys!
super adorable! it does look like she's having great fun! we love the jacket, by the way ;-)
Kay saw Rebecca's picture and says "BECCA"!! we miss you guys.
You mean you guys haven't had any rain? It has been on and off rain for us the last few days...much better here than in Hawaii though... I feel bad for our family there. Weather looks great on your pictures!
Post a Comment