


Well we painted Rebecca's room yesterday and it's coming together quite nicely I think. I pulled the green out of her bedding and I really love it. The lighting in the top picture makes it look really dark, but as you can see in the others, it's a very soft pastel green. I still have some things to do like hang her shelves and add some more pictures but for the most part it's done.
Enjoy!
6 comments:
LOVE IT!! I love that color, Julie! Great job. Your home just looks beautiful from the pictures and I can't wait to see it in person. How exciting..YOUR home! Enjoy.
Sorry I haven't commented in a while, but I have been checking in periodically. Just wanted to say that the house looks beautiful! I love seeing the pics. Rebecca's bedroom is so pretty & spacious. I bet she just loves it. You're really settling in & adding your special touches to your new home! Looks like you guys had fun at Sea World... we took advantage of that awesome military program as well!
LOVE IT! Planning to come see it live and in person, but I want to make sure my bad luck is not trailing me before I stray too far from home! :)
Fit for a Princess!!! The colors fit her exactly! You're doing a wonderful job putting YOUR HOME together. Very Talented.
Can't wait to visit.
Wow Julie, your whole place looks awesome. I especially love Rebecca's room - it's so cheerful! Does she totally love it? She is looking cuter than ever, what a doll. LOVE all the pictures and glad to read how well things are going for you all.
- Caroline
Post a Comment