
My two musicians! I'm sure before too long, Joe will get her her own 'real' mini guitar from the music store and Joe will start teaching her the real thing. But for now, this Barbie guitar that plays Britney Spears songs is good enough for our little concerts every night!(PS...Notice her in her Thomas PJ's...we've been in them all day...does it get any better than that? A whole day in PJ's...that's my kind of day!)
4 comments:
I LOVE those PJ's! We have many days that are PJ's all day kind of days! I love those too!
Rebecca is so adorable! Absolutely like father like Daughter. She's got the beat!! LOL LOL
We had a pajama day today! It looks like she's going to take after her Daddy musically :-)! Also..wanted to say hi to Kris (hogging space on your Blog comments to do so). Hope you're well, Kris! Miss you all.
Hey Daniela!! Good to hear from you! Congrats on your new addition!
Email me sometime.
Post a Comment