Well Joe was home on vacation all of last week. We cleaned out the garage and some closets that were way too full. Sold one of the motorcycles today (mine). So that helps to make some room.
Got Rebecca signed up for school today. I was just going to start her in Pre-K in the fall, but she showed so much interest today that I'm going to start her next week in the summer program. I'm glad she's excited. She wanted to join in on all that the other kids were doing and didn't want to leave. Great sign! So we're going to get her TB test tomorrow which is all she needs to go. She'll just go on Tuesday and Thursday from 8-2. If it works out maybe I'll move her up to M-W-F in the fall. We'll see.
I'm already getting busy on the 2008 Relay for Life on April 12-13. I can't believe I'm actually going to head this thing up. With a lot of help from some dedicated volunteers. I made a blog for it so all of my committee chairs and Teams can keep up with the happenings instead of waiting for our monthly meetings to find out. You can see it at:
My niece and nephew are coming out from Texas next week to visit for a week. Looking forward to that.
And I'm starting a 6 week work-out boot camp to help me lose some weight and get in better shape. It's suppose to be grueling, but I think I'll like it a lot. From what I saw, it's looks fun. Tisha-Joe's co-worker is going to do it with me! Plus they have free childcare, so no reasons to hold me back. Should be fun.
I've been scrap booking like crazy lately. I made my 3rd bedroom into a room just for scrap booking. I've bought a few items on EBay to make it easier. I bought a 30 slot 12x12 rack for all of my paper and a rolling case for my Cricut machine my father-in-law bought for me. Oh...and I'm going on a 4 day/3 night scrap booking cruise in October with a lady I met at Relay. Her son was our Angel of HOPE. Excited about that...not so excited about the cruise. I hate water and I should've never watched the Titanic. Should be fun anyways. We're going down to Ensenada, Mexico via a stop in Catalina. Not bad for $400.00 total with an ocean view room and 3 days of scrap booking classes. The classes alone I think are worth it.
Well that's it for now. I'll post pictures soon...I've got some, I just need to upload them!
No comments:
Post a Comment