June 03, 2007

Not much to report...

Boring around here. Had a scrap booking get together last night here...that was a lot of fun. Got a few pages done and ready to keep going. I'm on a roll. I'm going to turn my middle bedroom into a scrap booking room. So today I cleaned out the closet. MAN...am I a pack rat!! I had no idea I was that bad! Hubby took 2 trips to Good Will and another tomorrow. I'm about to go look online at Pottery Barn for this table set I saw in one of their magazines that's perfect for a sewing/scrapbook/hobby room. We'll see if they still have it.
My husband is addicted to EBay!! He keeps buying guitars on it! It was my account for little things for Rebecca at Christmas time. But I gave the info so he could bid on one guitar and now he's bought 4 this month. So much for not running up the credit card we almost got paid off! :-) Oh well...DEBT...the American Dream! Ha ha!
Have a good weekend...what's left of it anyway!

2 comments:

Stahl family said...

Gotta love a man who loves to make music! :)

With all of your scrapbooking experience, I may come to you for help soon. I am starting a scrapbook for the house progress. Should be interesting! :)

Myldy said...

Hey ebay is addictive...just ask Paul!! He's on it all the time! Some time you'll have to send a picture of Joe's collection so Paul can see it.

Not much going on here...just on a tornado watch until 10:00pm.....((yawn)).....

Gage comes Saturday!!