June 14, 2007

Pictures....

Sweet face.
At a pool playdate.
She absolutely loves to bowl!
She can even pick up her own bowling ball!
There it goes! Good Job.
We took her bowling on Saturday just to get out of the house that evening. It was really hot this day and we were couped up all day. She bowled 3 games all by herself. First game 54. Her second was a 63 and the third was a 65. She even got a strike or two and a few spares! A lot of splits! But she's a winner every time. She let us know too. Every time that ball hit some pins...it was high 5's all around. Even when she didn't hit a thing she was super excited. Looks like we'll be having her 4th birthday party at the bowling alley!! She's really excited about it too!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Myldy said...

What a doll!!! So cute! Glad to hear that she loves bowling. It's a good game to get them going on. Have a great summer!

Stahl family said...

Wow! I took a blog reading vacation and you had tons to say while I was away! Happy anniversary to you and Joe! I hope you did something fun. Can't wait to hear how boot camp goes! Sounds awesome!

I love the pics of your little angel. She is precious!

Violet the Verbose said...

What a cutie Rebecca is. I especially love the picture taken at the pool. Is that her Minnie Mouse swimsuit? She's just adorable. That's cool that she loves bowling so much. We haven't tried that with Sweet Pea. She had a blast with mini golf, though.

Anonymous said...

So I think Rebecca could teach me a thing or two about bowling...

Always enjoy the pictures! I love her in her bathing suit with her hair up - very cute!