My fellow blogger LisaMomma does this every year for the last 3. And it's really cool. So I decided to do it this year. Here we go!
(Go back to the first post of each month in 2007 and copy the first sentence or two).
January-We're back and we're tired! What did I do today.....NOTHING!
February-Just sitting around, having a cup of coffee, trying to get the energy up to clean the house and head out to town for some stuff.
March-Alright America! Let's get this one right this week! If Sanjaya and Antonella make it through this round of votes...I'm going to die!!!!
April-I just want to sleep and I can't.
May-I know, everyone's waiting on info on the Relay! It went great!!!
June-Boring around here. Had a scrap booking get together last night here...that was a lot of fun.
July-And my not so secret crush on Jeff Gordon. Look how cute his little girl is!! "Ella Sofia Gordon"
August-Rebecca and I have both come down with a stomach virus.
September- My good friend Cheryl had me come over to watch her 3/4D ultrasound of Ethan, and gave me 2 Italian Margarita's.
October-As you can see, Rebecca and I got new glasses. I'm having a hard time getting her to wear them.
November-Halloween was good. Rebecca was Tinkerbell.
December-It's been up since Thanksgiving Day! This is my first artificial tree and I LOVE IT!
2007 was a great year for us. Not a lot happened and sometimes that is good. We started off the New Year in Hawaii with our good friends. Where better to bring in 2007?! That will always be my most memorable new year..unless something even better happens. Rebecca started school this summer-another big accomplishment. She's also learned to read. WOW! I've made some terrific friendships in my Moms Group. I love these ladies. Several of them are friends forever! (You all know who you are!). But on the other side, the year is ending on a sad note. My dear friend and adopted mom, Roz (I've talked about her plenty on here), has come down with liver & lung cancer. After 25 years of being cancer free from her breast cancer. It doesn't look good and we plan to make the best of what time is left. We're planning a cruise! I am attending a party at one of those dear friends houses on the 31st. Yep...I see a hangover in my future! Good times!
Merry Christmas everyone! BE safe and be Merry!
1 comment:
I love your year in review. And I love the tree! I do enjoy your blog so much! It helps me not miss you so much, way out there and us way over here. But, I know, one day, you will be back home where you belong. Wish we could be together for Christmas, where ever it would have to be. One day, we will. I love y'all and I miss y'all and I hope that y'all have a wonderful Christmas. We'll talk. So make sure your cell is in the house and turned on. Not in your truck turned off.
Post a Comment