It's been up since Thanksgiving Day! This is my first artificial tree and I LOVE IT! If I didn't know better, I would think it's real. Looks real even when you're up close to it. I don't have the smell, but I don't have the needles either. Last year ours died after only a week so I vowed never again. Good choice I think. Anyway, Lowes had them on sale the week before Turkey day...a 'Pre Black Friday' sale. I got it for a great deal. I also saw a picture on the front of their flier and it was beautiful so I copied it! The only thing I added extra was ribbon. Everyone says it looks like it belongs in a department store. It's beautiful! It's 10' with the base. It's a 1/2" from the ceiling so no angel this year. I even bought a beautiful one at Michaels, so it's sitting on the coffee table.
I know I'm rambling, I'm running on 4 hours of sleep. I went out with the girls last night and had a blast. I was the designated driver...boy it was needed too! We had fun.
Today I took Rebecca to see 'Enchanted'. It was a great movie for kids and adults alike. Couple of parts I didn't like, but it was good none the less. It's definitely a buyer. Also had to get Rebecca some warm clothes. I was trying to wait for Christmas, but it's so cold in the mornings and evenings I couldn't wait.
We're suppose to get more rain on Tuesday. I love it. The mountains have snow on them and it's beautiful. Best of both worlds here in the winter. Snow only a few minutes away, but none here to have to deal with.
Going to bed!
2 comments:
I love your tree. I miss ours. We aren't having one this year....probably next year though.
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Ahhh, beautiful tree! It definitely looks like a display you'd find in a store. Great job!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Post a Comment