December 28, 2007

Our scrapbook room...


Rebecca's spot!

Asx you walk in the door...

My new table from Target and a folding table. I'm still on the prowl for a computer desk...

My new cubicles from Target! LOVE it. My little cabinet. I'm going to paint the shelf on the wall. Like I said...it's a work in progress.

My cheap shelf that falling apart and my paper holder I found on Ebay for a steal! My handy green 'Tool Box' on wheels. It elimates taking several bags when I go crop. Rebecca's table is where the black chair is now.

Another view.













It's a work in progress, but I've finally got rid of the card tables and got a desk I can work on. Today I got the cube shelves with some Christmas money I got. I'm really enjoying my own space...except for the small table which I moved in today for Rebecca. Since Santa brought her her very own paper, pens, scissors, glue and books, I thought she deserved her own spot. I want to paint the walls and get some things for the walls too, but it's working for now. If any of you are scrapbookers (I know some are) then you know that it's never good enough. They are always coming out with bigger better things you just have to have. Scrapbooking is my drug of choice and it can get very expensivel. But I'm totally saving my money and buying those things I just have to have. I'm also hitting the Scrapbook Expo's that come to the area for bargins. So far I've been to San Diego and Ontario. There's another coming to Orange County in February...saving up for that one.
Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Violet the Verbose said...

What a great room! That looks like sooooooooooooooo much fun, and I bet you and Rebecca will have hours of productive fun together in there. I'm living vicariously through you now - I really want my own studio for pottery and other creative pursuits. Some day!

Lisa said...

Happy New Year!

I sbsolutely LOVE your scrapbooking room! So jealous!!!! I have a scrapbooking "nook" but I haven't even orgnaized it since we moved 5 months ago!