Opening Presents
Seeing her white dress for the first time.
Put it on right away!
Pointing at Santa's mess!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We did. It was very low key and we stayed home all day. We woke Rebecca up at 6:30 to show her the mess Santa left at the fireplace (we took boots and put mud on them and had footprints coming out of it). Then she found the tree with lots of presents. I didn't spend a whole lot this year because the stuff she asked for was pretty inexpensive. Her list was: the white dress from 'Enchanted', a babydoll with a bed and her own scrapbook stuff. That was it. She got all those things and some other little things like a 2 wheel scooter, an easle, lite bright, several puzzles, a babie and barbie car, clothes, socks and some stocking stuffers. She was most excited about the white dress and scrapbook stuff.
Anyway, our day was good. I was actually nursing a little hangover. It's funny on Christmas Eve I thought I'd have a glass of wine and before you knew it, I had drank the whole bottle! I'm not much of a wine drinker but this stuff was good.
Here's a few pictures...enjoy!
2 comments:
Your Christmas sounds nice. We were pretty low-key at home too, until we went to my sister's for dinner. Then we were chill at her house too. ha ha!
Great pictures! That's so fun "Santa" left a mess :-) I love your Scrapbooking room too! It is amazing! I hope you have a wondeful New Year!
Post a Comment