April 06, 2008
Chris Daughtry & Bon Jovi
Rocked the Anaheim Honda Center last night!!! Whoooo Hoooo!!! I LOVE Bon Jovi!!! That band is just seasoned and good. There is a reason why they are still around after all these years and just keep getting better and better. My friend Cheryl and I were given these tickets on Monday as a 'Thank You' from our American Cancer Society staff partner for doing a great job on the relay and for taking care of her last weekend while she was sick. Cathi and her friend Stephanie bought these tickets way back when they first went on sale. But last month Stephanie found out she had a brain tumor and had surgery to remove it. It turned out to Benign, so that's good, but she still gets headaches and her sight is not so good. But she's getting better every day which is good and hopefully she'll be as good as new soon. So they decided to give us the tickets and we are so grateful for it. We had a great time. The seats were way back and way up, but actually they ended up being really good. We could see everything and with the screen, it was rockin!!! It goes to show that the seats down on the floor are not always the best. I always end up with some tall person in front of me and I cant' see anyway. Thanks Cathi and Stephanie!!!
By
Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment