
Miss Taylor Swift and Miss Kayleigh Shuman

How stinking cute!!! We miss Kayleigh!
An email and pictures from my dear friend Daniella up in San Jose whose about to have her 3rd baby. I can't wait to find out what you have!!!
(In Daniella's words:)
So, I really thought of you on Friday and knew that you would be excited for Kayleigh with this. Jeff has a connection at a country station here (through his work as well his late Uncle used to DJ) and was able to go down and have a meet and greet with Taylor Swift who was in concert Friday night with Rascal Flatts. Kayleigh is a big Taylor fan and constantly requests her music in the van. So, Jeff surprised Kayleigh Friday by taking her to the station to meet her. I think Kayleigh thought of Taylor as if Taylor were her cousin (maybe missing a tiny bit of the fact she's a celebrity but that's ok). Anyhow, they got pictures with her and a signed CD. When they left the booth Jeff had a conversation with Taylor's Mom who Jeff said was overwhelmingly thoughtful and gracious with her time. She asked Kayleigh quite a few questions and told stories of Taylor's best friend since childhood, as well as on the road stories of Rascal Flatts playing jokes, etc. She then asked if she'd see them at the concert which Jeff said we weren't going to. Long story short she called in for two tickets for Jeff and Kayleigh and they got excellent seats. It was a great experience and I figured from one country fan to another, you'd appreciate it :-).
1 comment:
Ok, so I finally got an account to let me comment! This is so thoughtful, thank you..Kayleigh will be so excited to see herself on Rebecca's page ;-). Thank you for thinking of us. Can't wait to share the news of baby S's gender with you..hope to call soon. Love you and miss you dearly! And although I've not commented I do check your Blog and enjoy how you're all doing along with the pictures..it's wonderful!
Post a Comment