April 21, 2008

Disneyland...

Went to Disneyland on Wednesday with a couple of my Mom friends and had a great time. We got there at about 10 am and left at about 9 pm. Went to Sonic to eat afterwards...which is the ONLY one in California right now and happens to be just down the street. I was in heaven with my Supersonic Cheeseburger w/mustard, no onions and extra pickles. A Cherry Limeade and tater tots!! LOL!!! I never get it so I gorged!!!! Got home at about midnight. Good times. Heres some pictures! Enjoy!!


Me, Rebecca & Mickey

Mater is my absolute favorite car! I was so excited to see the 'real deal'.

The real Lightning McQueen

Me and Becca at the Disney Playhouse show. We saw Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins and Handy Mandy. She was in heaven!!

Rebecca and Mickey

In her ears!

Standing in the Finding Nemo line. What a neat ride!!!

All the cute kids waiting to go inside!

Last but not least me and my pumpkin head!

2 comments:

Myldy said...

Ahhh I'm jealous! I want to go to Disneyland too! LOL Maybe we can sometime.
Great pictures!!!

Lisa said...

Looks like you had a fabulous day! I've never been to Disneyland... come to think of it, I've never even been to CA (but I've been to Disney World a bunch!) Great pictures of all the fun you guys had! Gabrielle would LOVE to see that Disney Playhouse show - she's sooooo addicted to Little Einstein's & Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Rebecca's Minnie ears are ADORABLE - I want a pair!