February 04, 2009

Funny Face...



We've had a few REALLY nice days lately. Today it was 83 outside...but....a front is coming in as I type and the wind is picking up and it's gonna be COLD tomorrow. So we sat outside and little Miss gave me a cheesy smile. We're trying to grow her bangs out so we've reached the point that we have to put it back.

Now...we really can't wait until that yellow tooth falls out. Dentist says another year. Another year too long.

(Daniella...got your message today. I've been sick and lost my voice. I'll give ya a hollar when I get it back! Miss you too and we love ya!)

2 comments:

The Bowden Family said...

Her hair looks so much lighter for some reason! She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Just saw the bottom, thank you! Checking in on you guys. Feel better soon!! Talk soon.
Love to you all!