Is getting so big. She's been asking to make her hair curly. It's actually very curly/wavy when it's short, but it's so long and THICK that it just pulls it out. So I was at Target yesterday and I saw this 1/2" curling iron for $4 so I got it for her. We put some curls in it this morning for school and she just looked so cute...and mature. I would actually perm her hair but she's not quite old enough yet. Maybe when she's 10 I'll do something drastic like perming. Ha! Enjoy...
4 comments:
She's just beautiful! Kayleigh's hair is similar. There's a bit of a wave..but being long it's pretty straight. Shorter brought out more waves. Although, her hair is not as thick as Rebecca's. Your daughter is beautiful, Julie! We miss you guys!
Her hair is gorgeous!!!
I like Rebeccas bangs back...she is adorable. Looks like that party was a big success! Yay!
OMG!! Her hair is GORGEOUS! You have got to teach me how to do that...but not for Ellie! :)
Post a Comment