
Thursdays are my busy day. I have to get up earlier to get dressed for my day of volunteering in Rebecca's class. I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I'm doing something nice for Rebecca's 2 teachers. I'm giving them this:

It's a Cricut machine that cuts out shapes and letters. I hope it will make it easier for them when they need these things and don't have to take it home and cut the shapes out themselves. It'll give them their time back with their families. I just feel so bad for our teachers. With this California budget crisis they just don't have the money to get their supplies. Our teachers are even worse...last I heard, they weren't getting paid after January 31st for the rest of the year. But now that California has passed a budget and Kern County has passed theirs, hopefully that all has changed.
The reason I'm giving this machine to them is because I'm lucky enough to have 2. I have this one and the bigger Cricut Expression. I really don't need both and this is a great opportunity to make sure it goes to a great cause.
I know I have several friends who would say "Hey...I'm a great cause. Give it to ME!" But there's no way I could choose one over the other so I've decided to do this instead. Sorry friends...you know I love you.
Have a GREAT Wednesday & Thoughtful Thursday!!!
2 comments:
What you did was so very kind and considerate. :)
Tabitha
afiveoh4uplifting.org
Very generous of you! Have a great time!
Post a Comment