April 23, 2009

A haircut...

So my haircutting skills finally came in handy for Rebecca. Since she was home with Scarlet Fever and she's been asking to have her haircut for a while now...we did it. This is her first REAL haircut. We've trimmed it many, many times. We had layers, we've had it one length, but this is the first time we've cut inches off (4" to be exact) to make it different. And she LOVES it. If she had her way, it would've been above her shoulders, but we compromised with this. It has some layers in the back...I think I need to add more next time we wash it. It's so thick and I want it thinner for the summer. Enjoy!







4 comments:

Daniela said...

Beautiful, as always! You did a great job! I do hope she's feeling better. Love to you guys!

Lisa said...

Wow - it looks great! Wish I knew how to cut hair (it would definitely save us some money!) I've trimmed Gabrielle's bangs before, but I always feel like it doesn't look right so I take her to Hair Cuttery to get a trim. Your daughter is beautiful & her hair is gorgeous! You're very brave taking 4 inches off! We got 2 inches taken off Gabrielle's hair & I felt like crying! I think we need to get her hair layered next time though, so more of her end curls come out. Hope Rebecca is feeling better with her new "do"!

Cheeziemommie said...

Oh that is such a cute lil cut on her!!! But dang it makes her look older! :( I'll have to bring Lacie to you when she's ready for her summer cut ;)

The Bowden Family said...

She has the most gorgeous hair. It's nice that you know how to cut it yourself! I remember when Hayley donated her hair to locks of love. I cried. :)