
Isn't this just an adorable face? Her name is Presley and she's the daughter of a friend of mine. Unfortunately, she has Juvenile Diabetes. It's a devastating disease that effects her and her family on a daily basis. Will you support me as I walk for her and raise funds to fight this battle?
I know! I know! I've been asking you all for months now to support me in the battle against cancer while I walk for Relay For Life. BUT most of my friends didn't donate even $5...well now you can make up for it! Ha...I'll get ya one way or another! Donate here...just $5 or $10. It's not a lot (2 Lattes from Starbucks, 1 lunch out with a girlfriend, 1 movie ticket, etc). I gave, now you can too! Please, for this little girl and yours. Please help me fight Juvenile Diabetes. CLICK HERE to go to my personal page to donate!
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment