December 25, 2004

Christmas 2004

Merry Christmas!
Rebecca had a great Christmas, as you can tell from the pictures. Her daddy got her a Barbie Tricycle and we both got her a Disney 'Princess' TV w/DVD. That's so we don't have to watch Barney all day long. She loves them both. She also got a boat load of other stuff from us and other friends and family. We're expecting more next week. She seemed to enjoy Christmas for the most part, so I know next year is going to be a lot more fun!
We really missed seeing our families this year, but it was also nice just being the 3 of us. I made a traditional turkey dinner with all the fixins'. It actually turned out really good. I'm quite proud of myself.
Joe and I don't usually buy presents for each other, but he surprised me this year. He got me a Bagette Diamond Tennis bracelet. I love it! What a surprise. I actually opened it yesterday. Once I saw the box hidden in the closet, I couldn't wait. I cried, mainly because it made me feel bad for not getting him something-but that didn't last long. ;-) Rebecca did get him some "Daddy and Me" books, so that they can read them together at night. As you can tell by the pictures, she really enjoys reading with her dad.
Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
Love to you all!