December 29, 2004

Rebecca's Owie

Hello!
Well Rebecca has gotten her 2nd really bad 'hurt'. Her first was when she was about 7 months old and she took the skin off the bottom of 2 of her toes while she was playing in the laundry basket. This one, she was apparently standing on one or her riding toys and fell and hit her nose on her wooden chair. I'm not really sure because I was in the kitchen getting her something to drink and all I heard was screaming. But after surveying the damage, it was pretty obvious what had happened.
She has really been climbing on everything lately. I want to get her a jungle gym, but we just have no room in this apartment. The weather has been pretty cruddy lately, so the park has been out of the question. We did however, take her to Chuck E Cheese the other day, but that only lasts a little while. Once we're home, she starts climbing on everything again.
Anyway, thought I'd share another cute picture or two. One of the pictures was taken last night when the damage didn't seem as bad, but this morning it's scabbed over and looks even worse. It doesn't seem to bother her though. I'm very glad that her nose is dried up from her allergies, because she would just have a fit if I had to wipe that poor nose of hers.
Love to all!