December 21, 2004

New Pictures

Hello!
Well we finally figured out how to take great pictures on our camera-return it for a new one. After all this time it turned out that there was actually something wrong with the camera, not us. I couldn't believe that they actually just gave us a new one. Even after I cut up the box and sent in for the rebate-amazing! And what a difference that made. Now I just point and shoot and a fantastic picture is made. No focusing, adjusting or fiddling with it.
Now I plan to start 'Scrapbooking'. Something I've been wanting to do since Rebecca was born. I think that will be fun. I'm going to try to take one of those free classes Michaels Craft store gives. How hard can it be?
Anyway, here are some of the cute pictures I took yesterday. We had our weekly playgroup at our house and as you can see, Rebecca is quite protective of her favorite toys. Actually she was just playing and I thought it was too cute not to capture. The dark headed boy in the back is Matthew, he lives here at our apartments and the little blonde boy is Jayden and he lives just down the street. Rebecca and Jayden are (quoting Forrest Gump) "like peas and carrots". I took Rebecca over to his house today to play, and I looked over at them and they were KISSING! I couldn't believe it-it was sooooo cute. I wished I'd had my camera. And yesterday, they just left the other kids in the living room and went off to Rebecca's room and played by their selves. Could've cared less about the others. They did eventually come back, but I thought it was cute.
Well now that we have a better camera, I'll probably update this thing more often.
Merry Christmas!