March 20, 2005

12 Years Strong!

Well today Joseph and I have been 'together' for 12 years! WOW!!!
***12 years ago today I finally talked Joe into going out with me. (It took me 2 weeks-I still don't know what took him so long). It was spring break in Texas so we decided to go to the beach in Port Aransas, Texas, which is where everyone goes for spring break when they can't get to South Padre Island south of Brownsville, TX. We had a blast! Anyway, to make a long story short, we hit it off! I moved in with him a week later and we've been inseparable ever since! We dated for 5 years 3 months and then we finally got married on June 13th, 1998. This June will be our 7th wedding anniversary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Here's to another 12 years :-)!!