March 01, 2005

Fun at the park!


Yee Haw! Posted by Hello
Well we got another break in the weather, so away to the park we went. In my last entry I spoke about how Rebecca hates to wait for the swing. Well the last couple of days she's been really, really good! If the swing is open, we'll swing for a while and then she's ready to get out and go do other things. Or if she has to wait, she's being much more patient and realizing that she'll get to swing eventually. I hope that's all it is anyway.
The last 2 days have just been beautiful! Yesterday it was actually warm. I broke a little sweat walking to the park. Today was much cooler with a cold front coming in tonight with more rain. It's suppose to be a pretty fast moving storm and out of here by morning. So maybe we can get to the park again. But I know we're on the last leg of this weather and 'Sunny California' will be sunny and warm before we know it!
Joseph has really been busy with his work, and now his online college courses he taking. He started on Monday with his first assignment. He's got several assignments due everyday. It's definitely going to take him a little bit of time to get back in to it. I'm very proud of him for taking this on and thinking about our future.