Well everyone warned me, they said "Enjoy them while they're little, because they grow up fast." And boy they were right. It seems just like yesterday she was born and she's already 1 1/2 years old. Where has the time gone?
I've been holding a new baby that a friend of mine had just a little over a month ago and that's got me wondering..."Do I want another one?" A big part of me does. I wonder though if I could handle those first 6 months of sleepless nights (those were the toughest) and still be a good mom to Rebecca. Could I possibly love another child as much as I love her? I don't see how. I truly feel like I would have a favorite (Rebecca) and how is that fair? This is but only a few of the millions of questions I have in my mind about another baby. I did ask her if I could keep her baby for a few days to see if any of these questions could be answered-Can you believe she said "NO"? Some friend huh? (Joking!) ;0) Well I guess I'll just have to keeping thinking about it for a while longer.
Well the pictures below are of Rebecca feeding herself. She's been able to do it for a while, I just couldn't let go. It's one of the last things I could still do that made me think she was still a baby. Plus, I was trying to keep the carpet as clean as possible for as long as possible. When she's done, she alway's puts her dishes in the sink (actually, she puts everything in the sink, including all of her toys-I guess it's better than the toilet). Makes her feel like a big girl. Now, how do I get her dad to start doing that? (Just kidding Joe!)
No comments:
Post a Comment