June 25, 2006

Busy, Busy Week!



Well to start off, yesterday we took Rebecca to see Sesame Street's Live 'Super Grover' show. As you can see we had great seats. We were right there-up close and personal. She got to dance and touch them as they came by. We all loved it, it was a lot of fun. This was her 1st concert. Looking forward to taking her to more. I took tons of pictures but here's just a few.
This past Monday I had to fly up to San Jose to pick up Roz and drive her down to LA. Her mother-in-law (who is in her 90's) has come down with a fast moving cancer and she needed to get here to see her. So Monday was a very long day...got up at 5:00 for me and Rebecca to catch our flight. Get there and start driving at about 1:00 and getting into LA at around 8:00. Drove back home that night and got in at mid-night. Just to get up the next day and drive back to LA...this went on to Friday. Then Saturday driving to the show. So to say the least we've done a lot of driving and my back is killing me. Today I'm taking it easy and not doing much. Roz is going back home today...her son flew down to drive her back. Although I would've been more than happy to take her back. So that's where we've been and what we've been doing. Joe is working today to get a head start on the busy week ahead for him.
So enjoy the pictures and I'll write more once I recuperate from the week.

3 comments:

Stahl family said...

You are so awesome to take care of Roz like that. You are a great friend and pseudo-daughter!

Sesame Street Live! looks like fun. Can't wait to see more pics!

Myldy said...

I'm so glad that Roz was able to see her mother, it's so important.....you're a good "daughter".
Looks like you all had a great time at Sesame Street. Good ol' Cookie Monster! Jason's fav.
Tell Joe hi from us and give Becca a big kiss.

Anonymous said...

the pictures are so great, thank you for sharing them! I bet Rebecca had a blast. You really are a wonderful daughter, Julie. I know how much you and Roz mean to each other. I'm glad you were of great help and support to her. On another note..Kris, I'm sorry I haven't written you! I hope you are well and I'll write soon :-)