
Muffin is such a silly kitty! She absolutely loves sitting on the side of the tub while we bathe. She's not afraid of the water at all. I'm waiting for the day she just jumps in with us. When I'm showering, she sits between the fabric and vinyl curtains and just enjoys the sound I guess. She's a good kitty. She also loves to play hide and seek with us. Rebecca and I'll run and hide behind a wall and she'll come dart out and get us. Then she runs off and does the same. It's fun to watch her and Rebecca play. Of course Rebecca has more energy than the cat and I together and Muffin and I usually run out of steam very quickly.
4 comments:
So, the poor cat got stuck with a name like Muffin, eh?? ;) Its ok, Desma named her kitty HotDog and i think it made him psycho--Katy
Such an adorable picture! our doggy loves to lick up the shower/bath water off the side of the tub and off our bodies after we bathe... so odd!
Our cat Fiona (thanks to Shrek) does the same thing in the bathtub. Julai loves to flick water on her and she runs, but always comes back for more.
When I did have a cat...Bandar was in the tub if the water level wasn't too high...he loved it and Jason and Bandar were great playing buddies. Glad that Becca and Muffin play well together...and you too HAHAHA
Post a Comment