June 01, 2006

Nothing going on...

Well that should say it all. Nothing worth talking about. I've had/got several dentists appointments. Getting geared up for Relay for Life in Monterey next weekend. Looking forward to that. Been helping Rachel get everything made for the raffles-well kind of helping...she's done almost all of it. Her and Makenzi. And that's it basically.
Rebecca is doing good. She's still going potty in the big girl potty with very few accidents. The only time she really has accidents is when she's playing and forgets to stop what she's doing and go. Haven't changed a diaper in about a month or longer. She's really going thru a phase right now where "NO!" is her favorite word. I'm having a real hard time dealing with it. It really angers me when she says it to me. I've been putting her in the 'Naughty Room'. Not really helping yet. I certainly don't want to ignore it and let her think it's ok to say it to me.
Well that's it. Sorry I'll post more after I get back from Relay and I'll post some great pictures I'm sure!

1 comment:

Myldy said...

Sounds like everything is quite normal...Becca is going through everything that a kid her age should be and so are you with her. Your a great Mom and she's a good kid....