
I realized today that I haven't posted any new pictures of Rebecca since Easter so here's a couple. Shame on me. Today we had her little friend Josh over all day and they've been playing very nicely. Not a single fight and no tears at all from either of them. They even took naps together...which is a surprise to me since Rebecca has stopped taking naps. Maybe this is a change.
No new news here. I'm doing my first Relay for Life in Monterey Ca. next month with Rachel. She's our team captain. I'm really looking forward to it. I walked in one years ago in Tennessee with my niece but haven't actually participated in one like I am this year. I hope to make it a yearly thing now. And if not in Monterey then maybe locally.
And again Joe's mom and Robert were here last week. I'll post a picture of them again too with Joe and Rebecca. That was fun visiting with them.
It's really starting to get hot here-last week we saw 98 degrees. We got a small cool front in yesterday so today has been beautiful. I've picked out my patio furniture from Sears that I love.
Also I played Bunco again on Friday. Last month I won...this month I lost-got my money back though. Losers always get their 10 bucks back. Turns out I'm hosting next month. I thought I was hosting in October, but turns out someone else got that on. I'm looking forward to that. I reserved a margarita machine today that holds 2 flavors...rock on! I love margaritas...as long as they're good. And I'm debating on having Mexican food or taking the easy way out and ordering pizza. Who knows...we'll see how I feel when it gets closer.
2 comments:
That is your husbands dad right? Cause if not they sure look alike :)
Nice looking family! So glad they were able to come visit.
Becca looks so cute.
Post a Comment