May 03, 2006

For Sale

These used to be our hobbies before Rebecca was conceived. That's how long it's been for me since I've rode mine. It will be 4 years this September. Mostly because they've been sitting at our house in Texas while we've been living elsewhere. Now it's just been so long, I probably wouldn't know how to ride them anymore. They were a lot of fun but now our priorities have changed and looking for something a bit more family oriented like a boat or something. Someone told me to put a side car on mine so Rebecca could sit in it and go with us...yeah right...idiot! Not mentioning any names here. But Joseph still rides his. It must be nice to be him...to be able to say "Honey I'm going for a ride" and all I can do is watch him drive off. Yeah I'm a little green with envy, but that's a whole different subject I don't have time to complain about right now.
Anyway if your interested (don't laugh...you never know who looks at this blog) I'll be putting them on Ebay. Bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe ya'll are selling the bikes. Is Joe selling his, too? Well I guess it is nice to see ya'll finally growing up(lol) Well, I hope you get lots of money for how much they were loved.

Myldy said...

Too bad you're selling.....they are nice looking hogs. Wish we had them. But alas.....we need a car instead. At least you were able to enjoy them. Most people only dream of having them.

Anonymous said...

You could also try posting it on http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ for San Diego or http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ for LA. It is free to post there and you won't have to worry about sending it anywhere if someone can buy it from your home. That's how we sold our Accord about 2 years ago.

Anonymous said...

crazy...didn't think this would happen--Katy

NaeNae said...

I found your link through Amanda's blog. Thought I'd stop by. Sorry about selling the bikes. My husband also sold his bike after having our daughter. Now he has a new hobby...restoring "hot rods."