May 11, 2006

The Lamp Lottery!


I went to Lowe's this evening just to look around and I hit the Lamp Lottery! Seriously, the two odd looking ones on the right were normally $54 each...I got them for $2.70 each. The center one was normally $35 and I got it for $4.78. The other three silver ones were $1.78 each normally about $18 each. And the floor lamp was normally $75 and I got it for $8.99.
Just wanted to brag!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Are you going to use them all in your home? or you could resell them for more!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Are you going to use them all in your home? or you could resell them for more!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Are you going to use them all in your home? or you could resell them for more!

Amanda said...

That is awesome! I need to go to Lowes!

Myldy said...

YEA!!! Good for you!!! Wish I could find good deals like that.