December 08, 2008

A clean mouth is a happy mouth...

...as per Spongebob! Ha! It was funny. Last Wednesday I took Rebecca to the dentist and this was the show she watched before leaving. Spongebob going to the dentist. She thought it was great.
Rebecca got a clean bill of health at the dentist. No cavities and she did a great job of brushing because she had hardly no plaque around her teeth. She's already got her 2 bottom 6 year old molars popping through. So her top ones shouldn't be far behind. Her X-rays showed all her teeth coming in behind her baby teeth.



Ok, so me on the other hand, went the day before. I have 1 cavity that gets filled tomorrow. How does a 5 year old brush better than me? Go figure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how funny and timely this post is..we just went late last week. Kayleigh's teeth..same as Rebecca's, very well. Mine? Not so much. I'll be back to see Steve (remember him?) shortly for a filling and a crown, fun times!

Stahl family said...

It's not all about brushing for us. Hormones are involved, too! Eliana will be seeing her pediatric dentist tomorrow to see about her cavities, but I have yet to make my appt for my fillings. Fun, fun fun! :(