December 30, 2008

2008 in Review...

I stole this idea from my fellow blogger friend Lisa. This is my 3rd year of doing it! I love to go back and look at what we've done over the past year. I should do it more often, but don't.

(Go back to the first post of each month in 2008 and copy the first sentence or two).

January:
Here's a picture of Roz and Rebecca in June '06. She passed away from cancer early this morning. I will miss her dearly.
February:
Thanks for the inspirtation 'Lisa Momma'. You're toy room looked so good, I had to go get an organizer for Rebecca's room.
March:
I am so proud of this picture. These guys not only fighting this battle in Iraq to make our world safer, but battleing this war against cancer too!
April:
Relay was great, but glad it's over!
May:
Well I thought I would update you all on my move to Bakersfield. For those who don't know, my husband is taking a new job because the company he is working for now filed Bankruptcy 2 years ago and is not going to continue building the power plants my husband engineers for.
June:
Finally. Things are getting unpacked slowly but surely. Starting to feel like home, somewhat. Trying to get the phone and internet hooked up but there's issues with the lines in the house.
July:
I haven't had a chance to download all these pictures and post them so here they are. Rebecca had a end of school year program and they did so well.
August:
I've been meaning to post these for a while for Grandma and Grandpa Gairing. Thanks for the violin!!! She's got it down and sounds good for not knowing how to play.
September:
Miss Lisa I can never thank you enough for fixing my blog and making it beautiful again. You are the best!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!
October:
Well we really don't know the real reason my brother died. They're saying it was 'Cardiac arrest with extinuating circumstances'. We're waiting an autopsy to find out.
November:
Halloween was fun and busy. It started off with a parade and party at Rebecca's school. All the Kindergarteners and first graders got to wear their costumes and have a parade for all the parents.
December:
Well it's that time of year again. Relay for Life of Hemet. I had a great year last year being the Event Chair. It was quite the responsibility, but one I will never regret.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ok Lisa...have you noticed I've mentioned you at least 3 times over the past year? I must be infatuated with you. LOL!

Stahl family said...

I love your blog's new look.