December 30, 2008

Sin City...Here we come!

Sights of Las Vegas Pictures, Images and Photos

Headed to Vegas tomorrow to spend New Years Eve! I'm so excited to go since I've 'really' never been. I say that because we worked a job in Kingman, AZ. and we went to Vegas once for a concert to see Ted Nugent at the MGM Grand. So other than that Hotel, I didn't see the rest of the city. I've also driven through there...on the interstate, so that doesn't really count. And I've been to the airport and that's it. So tomorrow I'm considering it my 1st time.

We're going because Joe's mom is flying in for a week and we got a killer deal on airline tickets from Missoula, MT to Vegas ($71 One way on Allegiant Airlines). They had her coming in on the 1st, so why not go the day before and spend New Years Eve? This will only compare to the New Years we spent in Hawaii, so far that tops my list! I've had a few good ones too! LOL!

It's funny, because just last month I planned a Birthday weekend in Vegas for my Birthday in March, since I had never been and we're so close. Now what do I do? Ha! It's called our 'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas Weekend!'. Ha ha! My girlfriends from down South and I are going to meet there. A few of the hubby's may come too...we'll see! Any of my Blogger friends wanna come???? You are more than welcome. I say the more the merrier!

I'm one of those rare married woman that LOVE her In-laws...all of them! (Hello...I know you're reading this...Ha! Ha!). Really, I love you guys...the Montana ones and the Houston ones!

See ya next year!

No comments: