I hope this women is 'cursed' with Twins or Triplets...
...which would be a JOY or a miracle for most of us!
(Click on the picture to enlarge it!)
Need I say more???? Thanks Sarah for sending this to me!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Carolyn's answer is just perfect, I love it. So very true. May the lady who asked her this give birth to multiples(as you wrote) or just a single birth, she'll then have her answers.
Ugh, just looking at the list of stuff we do makes me tired. Tired-er.
The lady who asked had a valid question, but what she really needed to do was spend 2 days with her friend instead of passing judgement. Sounds like she is jealous of the woman's kids taking time away from HER. Typical, yet immature response.
My MIL said people who don't have kids never really grow up (her observation).
2 comments:
Carolyn's answer is just perfect, I love it. So very true. May the lady who asked her this give birth to multiples(as you wrote) or just a single birth, she'll then have her answers.
Ugh, just looking at the list of stuff we do makes me tired. Tired-er.
The lady who asked had a valid question, but what she really needed to do was spend 2 days with her friend instead of passing judgement. Sounds like she is jealous of the woman's kids taking time away from HER. Typical, yet immature response.
My MIL said people who don't have kids never really grow up (her observation).
Post a Comment