
The entire group before heading out.
My birthday present from Joe and Rebecca. LOVE IT!
The 2 Michelle's.
Me, Nikki and Cheryl
Nikki looking beautiful...she's pregnant and glowing.
Michelle, Stephanie and Melissa
Michelle, Melissa and Me
The whole gang. I'm so lucky to have great friends
Happy Birthday to me!
Had a great birthday. Rebecca was home that day sick, but feeling much better. Joe came home early and I went and got my hair cut and highlighted (I'm ready for summer). Joe gave me his credit card and I took it and bought me a pretty Coach purse. LOVE IT! We ordered in Mexican food since Rebecca wasn't up for going out. Cheryl and Nikki drove up that night. The others drove up the next day. We made cards for our Relay fundraiser. Went to the mall...twice. Got pedicures, ATE and went bar hopping. Good times. And now I've got Rebecca's cold/flu. No down time though because I have a Yard Sale for Rebecca's school on Saturday with lots to do before then. I'm taking today off and tomorrow...BUSY!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun birthday with wonderful girlfriends! Love your birthday present from your husband & daughter! Sorry you're not feeling good now, though. Feel better soon!
Sounds like you have had a terrific weekend. So sorry to hear you're not feeling well, but glad to hear Rebecca is.
We had so much fun! Can't wait until you move back home!
Post a Comment