March 05, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday


Today I was extremely busy, as my Thursdays usually are, but today was extreme. LOL. So I took a quick and easy way of doing my Thoughtful Thursday deed. I was driving by Starbucks when I noticed a few police offers about to go in (my friends will laugh at that when they read that...it's an inside joke). So I zipped in and bought all their coffees and a couple of pastries..not donuts!!! LOL. I told them all about Kayleigh and her wondeful family and they were amazed by her story. Each one of them took out a pad and wrote her blog address down and couldn't wait to see it. In fact...the oldest officer took out his IPhone and was looking it up right then. Buying something for someone is the easy way out, but they appreciated it non the less. I wished I had a camera to take that picture. I love my Bakersfield Police Officers and all of law enforcement around our country!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh wow! You're one amazing gal!