March 04, 2009

Rebecca's funny...had to share...

So she's finally got her very first 'kinda' loose tooth and it's the brown one we all hate. You remember, the one she hit on handlebars a couple of years ago, had to get a root canal and turned brown. Well it's just a tinee, tiny bit loose and she's skipping around the house singing "It's the best day of my life...I have a little bit of a loose tooth!" She's singing this over and over and over again. So I asked her "You think this is the best day of your life...really?" and she said 'YES!" Not Christmas, her birthday or her fist day of school. It's the 'Little bit loose tooth'. LOL. Had to share!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ooooh, that's so cute how excited she is about her 1st loose tooth!

Thanks for all the nice comments on my blog! Unfortunately, now that my blog is private, it doesn't update people's blog lists to show that I have a new post. I don't know how to fix that, or even if it can be fixed. Guess it's the price I pay for going private!

Cheeziemommie said...

hahaha she is such a cutie pie!