We had a busy weekend which is no doubt the reason she got sick. We drove down South to Hemet for our Relay For Lift team yard sale. We made $356 for our team in just one day. Cool! Our next fundraiser is a Bunco game on the 4th where we'll raise several hundred more dollars. Love this stuff! But back to Rebecca, she was able to visit with several of her little friends. She played so hard that I'm sure her little system is just tore down with exhaustion. So we're nursing her mild fever and croopy cough today in hopes she can go back to school tomorrow. We'll see.
Then Thursday is my 35th birthday. I've been dreading this one for some reason. I looked forward to my 21st, 25th and 30th, but not this one at all. I still feel in my 20's. Some days I'm like "WOW!". "I own a house, 2 cars and I have major bills...didn't I just graduate high school???" Funny how time flys. But I have a bunch of girlfriends coming up to visit me this week: Melissa, Michelle, Cheryl, Jessica, Stephanie, another Michelle and Nikki. I'm so grateful to have such great friends that want to come see me. (Don't let them fool you though, they're just escaping their families and kids-they could care less about me
Have a great day!
4 comments:
Hope Rebecca feels better soon & can go back to school tomorrow!
Happy early birthday to you! Yeah, I hear ya about not being too keen on turning 35. Turning 30 was a little tramatic for me, but I know 35 is going to be worse! It's a little weird for my daughter to refer to me as a "grown-up" because I sure don't feel like one! That's wonderful that you'll be able to spend some time with your girfriends! That's such a nice way to celebrate!
Feel better Rebecca!
You will have a terrific weekend! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! What's this I hear about another move???
Happy Birthday to you, Julie! Hope it's wonderful. Have fun with your friends!! Love ya!
Post a Comment