I wished I had a Million dollars to give to this family. I wished I could scoop them up in my arms, bring them here to live with me and make sure they were gonna be ok. But I can't. What I can do is help in a way that I know how to help...by making cards! I've been making card sets to help my Relay For Life team (Family of H.O.P.E.) to raise money for the American Cancer Society. And I can make more to help Kayleigh. So I put a set of cards on the side bar with a 'Buy Now' button. I only have one set of these, but making more is no problem. I will even take orders. You can check out my other website and see the other cards I've made. Just tell me which ones you like and I'll make them and get them out to you.
Hope to get a bunch of orders!
No comments:
Post a Comment