Hi! Well we made it back from our Thanksgiving trip to Montana. It was nice to away, but of course it's nice to be back too! We all had a good time just visiting with Gwen & Robert and Elizabeth & Kevin. Boy-has Kevin gotten big! And smart as a whip too! We played Monopoly one evening-and he beat the adults! Keep in mind, he's only 5! It snowed a little bit while we were there. Rebecca enjoyed it. She and Kevin played ball out in it, along her dad and grandma. Other than that, we just ate, relaxed and napped.
We got back early Sunday morning, about 2 am. So we didn't do much at all yesterday but recuperate! We were so tired. I'm still tired this morning, but Rebecca seems to be rested. She is going at a 100 mph!
I think she and I will go out this afternoon and buy accessories for a Christmas tree and then when Joe gets home, we'll go get a tree. I've been debating between a real one or a artificial one. I decided on real, because I don't want to have to move one more thing than necessary when we leave here-whenever that is.
Well, I'll post pictures from the trip-hope everyone enjoys them!