November 05, 2004

November 5, 2004

Hello. I'm getting great feedback about this 'Blog'. I'm so glad everyone is enjoying it.
Little Miss Rebecca has had a pretty bad day. Poor thing. We went shopping today at IKEA to get some things for Thanksgiving (I'll elaborate more on that in a minute). She did really well. I was wanting to drop her off with a babysitter because I thought she would be a terror, but everyone was busy today. Anyway, I ended up taking her and she was such a perfect angel-as usual. But towards the end of our shopping I let her out to play on some of the play equipment they have there. And she fell off the end of the slide, right on the cement floor with her mouth. She was bleeding pretty good, and screaming even better. But thank God it was only a little cut. Then we get back home and either Joseph or I propped a large box (full) against the wall and she went over to it and pulled it down on her self and made her nose bleed. I couldn't believe it! She was fine though. Needless to say after all that, she was in bed by 7:45 tonight. She really didn't have much of a nap this afternoon which made things all the worse!
Well Thanksgiving! We are so excited! Originally we were suppose to fly up to Joes moms house in Montana. But that didn't work out, because we waited too long to find plane tickets and then when we did look, they were outrageously priced. Elizabeth, Kyle and Kevin (for those of you who don't know them: Joes sister, her husband and son) were planning on going up there too. But now they've all decided to come here instead. We're really excited to see them all and especially to see how much Kevin has grown since Christmas. I hope everyone has fun here. I have a few things planned that should be fun... I'll feel bad if they don't have fun. So that's why I had to shop today. I'm not much of a cook and what I do cook, I need very little as far a pots, pans, etc... But with everyone coming, it gives me a reason to go get all these little things I've been wanting but talking myself out of getting. Anyway, that's what we're doing for Thanksgiving.
Well that is how our day was. We live pretty boring lives, so I'll probably just update this once a week or so. The only things we have planned every week are Rebecca's Playgroup on Thursday afternoons and her gymnastics on Saturday mornings. She really loves both of those things. She has made some really cute little friends here with the playgroup (me too). It'll be hard to leave when we do. And she is really cute in gymnastics. She can already do a front roll, but it's actually more like a side roll. She's learning though.
Well I hope everyone is doing great! Talk to you soon!