August 06, 2006

Great Week






My friend, Lynda, came down to visit from San Jose with her two precious kids-Jayden (3) and Eliana (1...almost). We had a very good visit. We didn't do much but it was a great time none the less. What we did manage to do with 3 kids in tow was go and have their birthday pictures done. Jayden and Rebecca are/will be 3 and Eliana is about to have her 1st. So we took a drive to Ontario and had their pictures taken. They are cute as you can see...especially the pirate one...great idea Lynda.
The kids played great together. I was amazed. Rebecca didn't want Jayden to leave and Jayden didn't want to leave. They're down in San Diego now and will be having a great week doing the Zoo and Sea World and other things too.
AND...I'm having more friends coming this week. Peggy, Jenn and Matthew (Rebecca's very first boyfriend) will be coming on Wednesday and staying thru Friday. They moved last year back to Conneticut from San Jose, so we haven't seen them in a year. I'm really excited too!
So another busy month for me. Rachel and I are going to the American Idol concert on the 25th, Rebecca's birthday party on the 26th and sometime between now and then we have to get the backyard finished and Joes got to get his hot rod ready for the Cherries Jubilee car show in Monterey next month. WHOA...that's a busy month!
Enjoy the pictures!!!

4 comments:

Myldy said...

Great pictures! Hi Linda...your kids are beautiful!

Becca is growing up and changing all the time. I can't get over it.

Julie...thanks so much for your time and patience. You are very creative.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures.. the kids looked like they behaved well for the photos! Our attempt with Faith, Mika and their one year old cousin was such an episode! I now dread doing to picture places!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Julie! The kids and I had a great time visiting you as well. Jayden talked about visiting with you and Rebecca all the time...in fact last night as we were pulling into the driveway at home (finally) he asked if we were going to Becca's house!

Anonymous said...

Great pics and all very cute kids! Happy birthday to you all!

Love,
Rach